Duration of study
Duration of study for the Master’s degree is three semesters depending on bachelor degree direction of the applicants.
For bachelor or master degree graduated students in ECONOMIC majors, duration of study is three semesters, as the preliminary semester is in distance learning and it is focused on JOURNALISM;
For bachelor or master degree graduated students in NON-ECONOMIC majors, duration of study is three semesters, as the preliminary semester is in distance learning and it is focused on ECONOMICS;
Both theoretical and completely practical courses are taught during the two basic semesters:
- Fundamentals of TV Journalism
- Trends in International Journalism and Image Creation
- Orthoepy and Camera Behaviour
- Investment Project Management at the Media
- Investigative Journalism
- Cameraman’s Skill and Montage
- Production and Financing of TV Formats
- Finance and Media Management
- Practice and Internship at the National Media
During the preliminary semester for NON-ECONOMISTS fundamental economic courses are taught like Macroeconomics, Statistics, Human Resource Management, Principles of Accounting, Business Law, Labour Law, Monetary Theory and Policy, Banking, Corporate Finance, International Finance, etc.
The training ends with a thesis defense.